Apartments in the European district of Brussels are very desired. The new housing development project Park Avenue is located in the centre of this district, within walking distance to the European Parliament.
Living in Park Avenue offers many benefits. You not only live in a dream location in the European district, nearby the bustling centre of Brussels, there are also different parks within walking distance. In addition, Park avenue is also easily accessible. You live near several metro stops and by car you’ll be on the small ring road of Brussels in no time.
Are you interested in this project? Feel free to contact us for more information about our available apartments and studios.
Why you want to live in Park Avenue
The luxurious housing development project Park Avenue is located in the centre of the popular European district. This quiet neighbourhood touches the Brussels pentagon at the height of the Warande Park. Discover all the benefits of this project:
- Green environment:the Warande Park, Jubel Park en Leopold Park are located a stone’s throw from Park Avenue.
- You live nearby the European Parliament, the European Council of Ministers and the Luxembourg Square.
- Park Avenue is easily accessible by both public transportation and car. There are several metro stops nearby, Brussels Central and the bus station are situated approximately 1 km away. By car, you’ll be on the small ring road of Brussels in no time and there are direct connections to Brussels Airport via metro Schuman.
- You live in a nice neighbourhood with several bars, restaurants and shops within walking distance.
- Within a radius of 500 meters you will also find beautiful squares such as theSquare Marie-Louise, Square Ambiorix, Square Frère Orban en Square de Meeüs.
- Practical: you will find several banks, bakers, butchers, a fitness center and a Carrefour within walking distance.
- Luxurious apartments: all apartments and studios have been finished with great eye for detail. E.g. Miele appliances, a walk-in shower and hardwood floors.
- The apartments and studios also comply with current thermal and acoustic insulation standards and there is natural gas heating with individual control.
Curious about Park Avenue? Below we give you a sneak preview: